Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF And Ceramic Coating Look Amazing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BBD17037-519C-4A1F-951C-35782144A2FE.jpeg
531116DD-C133-4F05-8857-834F8AFC18E5.jpeg
93DA07A8-52FD-4792-93F6-96C565B5FE87.jpeg
i was a skeptic about whether PPF and ceramic coating were really necessary or just something car nuts do. I’ve owned lots of cars and never thought to do it before. However, after seeing some of the nasty paint posts on here, I decided I’d rather be safe than sorry. So I had SunTek PPF wrap done in the right places and CQuartz done. While I was at it, I had the center console done. I must say the car looks fantastic. Like a museum piece. I’m a little afraid to drive it now. Only problem is that I am now obligated to wash my own car, something I haven’t done since college. Pictures attached.

View attachment 422327 View attachment 422328 View attachment 422329 i was a skeptic about whether PPF and ceramic coating were really necessary or just something car nuts do. I’ve owned lots of cars and never thought to do it before. However, after seeing some of the nasty paint posts on here, I decided I’d rather be safe than sorry. So I had SunTek PPF wrap done in the right places and CQuartz done. While I was at it, I had the center console done. I must say the car looks fantastic. Like a museum piece. I’m a little afraid to drive it now. Only problem is that I am now obligated to wash my own car, something I haven’t done since college. Pictures attached.
S3XY !!! You will have to rrpirt back at some point to tell us if it all hrld up!! Cheers
View attachment 422327 View attachment 422328 View attachment 422329 i was a skeptic about whether PPF and ceramic coating were really necessary or just something car nuts do. I’ve owned lots of cars and never thought to do it before. However, after seeing some of the nasty paint posts on here, I decided I’d rather be safe than sorry. So I had SunTek PPF wrap done in the right places and CQuartz done. While I was at it, I had the center console done. I must say the car looks fantastic. Like a museum piece. I’m a little afraid to drive it now. Only problem is that I am now obligated to wash my own car, something I haven’t done since college. Pictures attached.

• Funny
Reactions: pjoseph