Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF and Ceramic Recommendations in Northern Virginia?

BreatheEasier

Mar 26, 2020
Northern Virginia
Looking at sites and seeing all kinds of quotes, high and low, and not sure who to trust. Looking for full front-end, full paint correction and full-vehicle ceramic. Any feedback and quotes from actual work done would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction26

Apr 29, 2012
Fairfax, VA
Hey - I got mine done at exotic vehical wrap on my model 3 which I just sold this this week.
As soon as I get my model Y I will be doing PPF and ceramic coating.

arctec1

Aug 9, 2017
The District
I have recently got a quote for $1900 frontend PPF $5500 full body. Seamed very high to me as I got out of area full PPF for $3800. I have not inquire about ceramic coatings.

BreatheEasier

Mar 26, 2020
Northern Virginia
Yeah, my inclination is that if I just go a little further out of the area, the price will be somewhere between 30-40% less. I'm seeing $2500+ for just the front-end, and $2500+ for ceramic. Just getting crazy high at this point.

• Disagree
Reactions: KenYoung1

Kuro Houou

Feb 15, 2020
USA
I have recently got a quote for $1900 frontend PPF $5500 full body. Seamed very high to me as I got out of area full PPF for $3800. I have not inquire about ceramic coatings.

That's actually pretty good for this area, most places are charging around 6000-6500 for full PPF.

arctec1

Aug 9, 2017
The District
That's actually pretty good for this area, most places are charging around 6000-6500 for full PPF.
I know, so I suspect that this is because not many people are spending this type of money anymore. I'm blessed to still be able to consider spending this type of money during a pandemic but I still taking a pause as I think about how I may help others, but spending this money to help a small local businesses is a way of helping.

BreatheEasier

Mar 26, 2020
Northern Virginia
Hey Breatheasier what’s the name of the company with those prices?

Exotic Vehicle Wraps. $1500 for standard front (1/2 fenders/hood), $2500 entire front end. $2000-2300 for their Silver or Silver+ Ceramic Pro packages which includes paint correction. I haven't had the time to email around. Exotic was recommended to me, and offer a full dedicated page on their website that highlights their work on Teslas.

Catman20009

Feb 11, 2018
Washington DC
Exotic Vehicle Wraps. $1500 for standard front (1/2 fenders/hood), $2500 entire front end. $2000-2300 for their Silver or Silver+ Ceramic Pro packages which includes paint correction. I haven't had the time to email around. Exotic was recommended to me, and offer a full dedicated page on their website that highlights their work on Teslas.
Hi. Were you happy with your work? PICS? Thanks.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC