Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF and Ceramic Recommendations in Northern Virginia?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's actually pretty good for this area, most places are charging around 6000-6500 for full PPF.
I know, so I suspect that this is because not many people are spending this type of money anymore. I'm blessed to still be able to consider spending this type of money during a pandemic but I still taking a pause as I think about how I may help others, but spending this money to help a small local businesses is a way of helping.

Hey Breatheasier what’s the name of the company with those prices?

Exotic Vehicle Wraps. $1500 for standard front (1/2 fenders/hood), $2500 entire front end. $2000-2300 for their Silver or Silver+ Ceramic Pro packages which includes paint correction. I haven't had the time to email around. Exotic was recommended to me, and offer a full dedicated page on their website that highlights their work on Teslas.

Exotic Vehicle Wraps. $1500 for standard front (1/2 fenders/hood), $2500 entire front end. $2000-2300 for their Silver or Silver+ Ceramic Pro packages which includes paint correction. I haven't had the time to email around. Exotic was recommended to me, and offer a full dedicated page on their website that highlights their work on Teslas.
Hi. Were you happy with your work? PICS? Thanks.