Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF/ceramic coat recommendations - Orlando

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery of a 2021 MS long range, black/beige.

Already seeing that black while amazing to look at, is a magnet for any and all imperfections. Wanted to protect it with some PPF and ceramic coating.

Any personal recommendations for the Orlando Florida market?

If you guys are still looking for a shop near orlando, Empire auto spa in Longwood does exceptional work! i just had a full color change PPF wrap done with ceramic tints, and theyve done a few other of my cars. anyone can PM if they want to see pictures of my M3 they did

If you guys are still looking for a shop near orlando, Empire auto spa in Longwood does exceptional work! i just had a full color change PPF wrap done with ceramic tints, and theyve done a few other of my cars. anyone can PM if they want to see pictures of my M3 they did
I am picking up my 2022 MY Performance from Empire tomorrow. At drop off, they were very knowledgeable and even showed me something I missed seeing at delivery. The car was delivered the night before, and I dropped it off with them in the morning the next day. Easy drop-off, I live about 45 min away so I needed to get a Lyft back home.