Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF & Ceramic costs and products

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. So is this a FULL vehicle protective wrap? Or just vital parts? Im very new to how this works.
The prices I listed in post #15 were for full-front PPF. I'm paying an extra ~$600 to add the rocker panels (lower-sides between wheels) and behind the rear wheels. Full-car quotes ranged from just under $6,000 to $10,000. More than I wanted to pay.

The prices for ceramic coating are for the full car.

Picked up the car today. It looks fantastic. Very shiny. I'm looking forward to see how easily it cleans up once it gets dirty. Very happy with the service at Lux Auto in Hendersonville.

Model 3.jpg

Hi am in NC Clayton close to Raleigh, got my from www.Kingtuttgraphics.com Xpel Utlimate Plus.

Custom Amount$1,475.00T
2021 TESLA MODEL Y ; FULL FRONTAL PACKAGE USING XPEL ULTIMATE PLUS.
-10 YEAR WARRANTY IS INCLUDED.
-COVERAGE AREAS TO INCLUDE:
*A-PILLARS(2)
*MIRROS(2)
*HEADLIGHTS(2)
*FRONT BUMPER
*HOOD
*FENDERS(2)
1 X $1,475.00
Custom Amount$189.00T
2021 TESLA MODEL Y ; WINDOW TINTING OF THE FRONT WINDSHEILD USING XPEL PRIME XR PLUS 70% CLEAR CERAMIC TINT. LIFETIME WARRANTY IS INCLUDED.
1 X $189.00
Custom Amount$425.00T
2021 TESLA MODEL Y ; WINDOW TINTING OF SIDES AND REAR NO ROOF USING XPEL PRIME XR PLUS. LIFETIME WARRANTY IS INCLUDED.
1 X $425.00
Custom Amount$150.00
Painted Emblems
1 X $150.00
Subtotal$2,239.00
How was your experience with them? I'm in Charlotte but in Raleigh often, so I can easily expand my search outside the CLT area. I checked out their website, but noticed nothing about ceramic.

got a quote today....although...I'n in NC...full front Xpel Ultimate plus for

front bumper
headlights
mirrors
fenders
and hood
$1,800

This sounds reasonable to me...
You might want to add the A pillars and the cross piece above the windshield; also, ensure the installer will hide all seams by wrapping around the edges. For comparison, my full body Xpel was 4K 3-4 years ago In Raleigh.

Reactions: E.Potter
You might want to add the A pillars and the cross piece above the windshield; also, ensure the installer will hide all seams by wrapping around the edges. For comparison, my full body Xpel was 4K 3-4 years ago In Raleigh.
yes they will be wrapping the edges...that's the first thing I asked...thx....as far as the a pillars go...I think that doesn't take much damage if at all...but they are very straight forward...so the simple stuff I know I can do myself for sure

Hey guys, any thoughts on this quote for my MY ?

Premium Shield Full Front ppf - $1749 (Hood, Front Bumper, A Pillars, Mirrors, Fenders)
Premium Shield ppf - $399 (Rocker Panels)
Premium Shield ppf - $375 (Rear Bumper)
Madico Tint: $1277 (Front Windshield, Moonroof, all mirrors)
Feynlab ceramic lite 1 yr coating all - $ 349
Feynlab ceramic coating wheel faces - $0 complimentary

Total: $ 4149

I just got a quote to do Xpel PPF Ultimate plus full front (bumper, hood, headlights, A pillers, and fenders), Xpel XR plus tint all windows, windshield, and sunroof, and rear, and Xpel Ceramic Fusion plus for $2200. They are a big authorized dealer and do Teslas all the time. I think I did fairly well price wise.

Picked up the car today. It looks fantastic. Very shiny. I'm looking forward to see how easily it cleans up once it gets dirty. Very happy with the service at Lux Auto in Hendersonville.

View attachment 715137
How’s the 3 holding up? Everything still as glossy as when you picked up your 3 from Lux?

I bought a 2018 Model S in multi-coat pearl white from Tesla here in Nashville on 12/31/21. I just sent off requests for quotes from AA, Lux and Mad Tinter. I live in Gallatin so probably either of the two up here will work. I assume my quote will be higher since I have a larger surface area to cover.

How’s the 3 holding up? Everything still as glossy as when you picked up your 3 from Lux?

I bought a 2018 Model S in multi-coat pearl white from Tesla here in Nashville on 12/31/21. I just sent off requests for quotes from AA, Lux and Mad Tinter. I live in Gallatin so probably either of the two up here will work. I assume my quote will be higher since I have a larger surface area to cover.
I haven't had any problems with the PPF or ceramic. Haven't given my car a good wash in a while, either. Just strayed it down occasionally throughout the winter.

I haven't had any problems with the PPF or ceramic. Haven't given my car a good wash in a while, either. Just strayed it down occasionally throughout the winter.

I have a clear full wrap on my 2015 S70D. Did not get ceramic as the installer said that didn’t add much benefit, but I met a guy with a new Plaid at a FL Supercharger yesterday who has both. He had this outrageous burnt orange Lamborghini Titanium something something with black handles — said his ceramic allows him to wash off FL bugs with a hose and wet towels. That to me is the ultimate test!

I have a clear full wrap on my 2015 S70D. Did not get ceramic as the installer said that didn’t add much benefit, but I met a guy with a new Plaid at a FL Supercharger yesterday who has both. He had this outrageous burnt orange Lamborghini Titanium something something with black handles — said his ceramic allows him to wash off FL bugs with a hose and wet towels. That to me is the ultimate test!
That right there is a winner for me. Bug guts and bird crap are enemies of my Tesla MS especially since it’s MCPW. I think it’s a target.