Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Balazs Biro, of the prominent Hungarian EV channel Villanyautósok, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

PPF/Ceramic recommendations in the Bay Area?

I'm getting quoted around 1500 for full frontal ppf and the ceramic ranges from 800-1600 (they have 2 year - lifetime packages, not sure if this is a gimmick). Any recommendations for better prices East Bay?

i’ve had great experience and reasonable prices from Alphawerks (check them on Yelp). Dave has done many Teslas (and moat of mine) and I don’t feel shafted like from SS Customs or other installers. Shop around - it never hurts to know your options before you commit.

SSCustoms

Local Vendor - NorCal
Oct 4, 2017
Redwood City
i’ve had great experience and reasonable prices from Alphawerks (check them on Yelp). Dave has done many Teslas (and moat of mine) and I don’t feel shafted like from SS Customs or other installers. Shop around - it never hurts to know your options before you commit.
Sorry to hear that you feel that way. If we've worked on your Tesla and there are issues with the work, we are more than happy to take a look at it and remedy anything.

• Informative
Reactions: NXN-P3D

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC