Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF & Chrome Delete in Los Angeles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey fellow Tesla enthusiasts,

Newbie here interested in learning about your experience with shops in the Los Angeles area who specialize in PPF and Chrome Delete. I would like to know your thoughts on the quality of work, the time it took to complete the job, the level of communication/transparency of the shop, the cost of the service provided.

It seems like Xpel Stealth and Xpel Ultimate (two cars) is the best fit for what I'm looking for so any feedback related to that is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

OP I have used 4 diff films in diff Tesla’s ...Suntek , Xpel and now using STEK on the X ...I did front half and ceramiced the rest ...my car is pearl white do very easy to clean ..my friends shop in Irvine did it everything was hand cut versus using a template ...at a minimum I recommend the front as the X is a chip magnet with the huge front end

There's another thread for Must wrap areas, and they show some pictures of nasty road rash on the rear quarter panels. That prompted me to just do a full wrap on the car to just protect the entire vehicle and buy (literally) peace of mind for everything.

I have never heard of STEK. Is there a reason you chose that one over the others? From what I have read, it sounds like its best to have things hand cut, so I'll most likely rule out shops who use a template. I'm looking to do a full wrap. Is your friend's shop reasonable? Does he have a lot of experience with MXs? Are you happy with the results compared to your previous wraps?

I have never heard of STEK. Is there a reason you chose that one over the others? From what I have read, it sounds like its best to have things hand cut, so I'll most likely rule out shops who use a template. I'm looking to do a full wrap. Is your friend's shop reasonable? Does he have a lot of experience with MXs? Are you happy with the results compared to your previous wraps?

It’s a good film ...they just don’t market like crazy like other makers ...IMO the best film is Clearguard Nano ...highly glossy ... STEK film is very similar in glossiness