Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • We will be streaming TMC Podcast #10 at 1PM PDT today. You can watch it live and participate in live chat on YouTube. We will addressing viewer comments and questions. For more information, follow the TMC Podcast #10 thread.

PPF/detailing shop recommendations in Seattle / West Seattle?

Anyone have suggestions for good PPF shops in the immediate seattle area? I had good luck with accutintnw for my last car, at least for detailing... but their web page doesn't seem to know about Teslas. Other suggestions?

I see the "Seattle or Portland" thread suggests ALSET in portland, but I'm looking for something closer.

(Unrelated, anyone want the wheels/tires from a 2021 M3P? I've not yet bought replacement smaller wheels yet, so I can't do the "take off day 1 to prevent any miles", but am willing to be somewhat aggressive in ordering replacements if someone wants the wheels strongly. PM?)

I took my MY to Ultimate Window Tinting (an Xpel Platinum) installer in Vancouver, WA. Very impressed with results, not a big fan of plotter PPE, as the film does not overlap over body curves, so there are edges, i.e., dirt collection areas.

I’ve spent a lot of time looking closer, for our M3, i.e., Seattle and came up with two salons I would trust.

Eastside Auto Salon http://www.eastsideautosalon.com

Diamond Window Tinting in Tukwila is a Platinum Xpel installer. Window Tinting Seattle and Surrounding Areas - Diamond Window Tinting

Midnight Tint of Seattle is another good one. The owner Brett owns two model 3's himself last time I visited. He is usually working on various Tesla's in the lot. They have another location in Bellevue as well but I have only ever used the North Seattle/ Shoreline location. I had PPF/ Tint done on my model 3 there as well as other cars.

Seattle ClearBra

Local Vendor - Northwest
Aug 6, 2021
Redmond Washington
I'd assume everyone in the thread has already had their clear bra installed, if not we are here to help. We just became a sponsor of the TMC forum and able to message with our Seattle ClearBra account for our Redmond Washington location. We've been installing clear bra in Vancouver Canada for the past 17 years and do a great deal of Teslas, so we know them very well. Please reach out with any questions you may have. If there's a need for any current future clear bra paint protection film installations, we're available :)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC