Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF/detailing shop recommendations in Seattle / West Seattle?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have suggestions for good PPF shops in the immediate seattle area? I had good luck with accutintnw for my last car, at least for detailing... but their web page doesn't seem to know about Teslas. Other suggestions?

I see the "Seattle or Portland" thread suggests ALSET in portland, but I'm looking for something closer.

(Unrelated, anyone want the wheels/tires from a 2021 M3P? I've not yet bought replacement smaller wheels yet, so I can't do the "take off day 1 to prevent any miles", but am willing to be somewhat aggressive in ordering replacements if someone wants the wheels strongly. PM?)

I’m planning to go to Mr Detail on Harbor Ave. I can’t vouch for them since I haven’t had services there yet but they have a picture of a Tesla in the gallery of photos (not a huge endorsement but it’s a little something).

I took my MY to Ultimate Window Tinting (an Xpel Platinum) installer in Vancouver, WA. Very impressed with results, not a big fan of plotter PPE, as the film does not overlap over body curves, so there are edges, i.e., dirt collection areas.

I’ve spent a lot of time looking closer, for our M3, i.e., Seattle and came up with two salons I would trust.

Eastside Auto Salon http://www.eastsideautosalon.com

Diamond Window Tinting in Tukwila is a Platinum Xpel installer. Window Tinting Seattle and Surrounding Areas - Diamond Window Tinting

Midnight Tint of Seattle is another good one. The owner Brett owns two model 3's himself last time I visited. He is usually working on various Tesla's in the lot. They have another location in Bellevue as well but I have only ever used the North Seattle/ Shoreline location. I had PPF/ Tint done on my model 3 there as well as other cars.

I'd assume everyone in the thread has already had their clear bra installed, if not we are here to help. We just became a sponsor of the TMC forum and able to message with our Seattle ClearBra account for our Redmond Washington location. We've been installing clear bra in Vancouver Canada for the past 17 years and do a great deal of Teslas, so we know them very well. Please reach out with any questions you may have. If there's a need for any current future clear bra paint protection film installations, we're available :)