Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF/detailing shop recommendations in Seattle / West Seattle?

kilpatds

May 28, 2013
Seattle
Anyone have suggestions for good PPF shops in the immediate seattle area? I had good luck with accutintnw for my last car, at least for detailing... but their web page doesn't seem to know about Teslas. Other suggestions?

I see the "Seattle or Portland" thread suggests ALSET in portland, but I'm looking for something closer.

(Unrelated, anyone want the wheels/tires from a 2021 M3P? I've not yet bought replacement smaller wheels yet, so I can't do the "take off day 1 to prevent any miles", but am willing to be somewhat aggressive in ordering replacements if someone wants the wheels strongly. PM?)

chrstna4

Sep 3, 2020
Seattle
I’m planning to go to Mr Detail on Harbor Ave. I can’t vouch for them since I haven’t had services there yet but they have a picture of a Tesla in the gallery of photos (not a huge endorsement but it’s a little something).

Jamezam

May 29, 2019
Washington, USA
I took my MY to Ultimate Window Tinting (an Xpel Platinum) installer in Vancouver, WA. Very impressed with results, not a big fan of plotter PPE, as the film does not overlap over body curves, so there are edges, i.e., dirt collection areas.

I’ve spent a lot of time looking closer, for our M3, i.e., Seattle and came up with two salons I would trust.

Eastside Auto Salon http://www.eastsideautosalon.com

Diamond Window Tinting in Tukwila is a Platinum Xpel installer. Window Tinting Seattle and Surrounding Areas - Diamond Window Tinting

UWGorilla

Sep 12, 2018
Seattle, WA
Midnight Tint of Seattle is another good one. The owner Brett owns two model 3's himself last time I visited. He is usually working on various Tesla's in the lot. They have another location in Bellevue as well but I have only ever used the North Seattle/ Shoreline location. I had PPF/ Tint done on my model 3 there as well as other cars.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC