Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor PPF for your interior console?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SunTek

Former Vendor
Mar 18, 2019
St Louis
At SunTek, “PPF full wrap” means protection for every Telsa surface that’s vulnerable to damage. This is why our Model 3 PPF patterns include the center console in addition to exteriors.

Check out the photos to see what a SunTek PPF console wrap looks like, and let us know what you think.

Find a SunTek Dealer
Full us on Facebook and Instagram

upload_2019-8-9_9-24-31.png
upload_2019-8-9_9-24-45.png

probably "better" than a vinyl wrap from eBay/Amazon, but that sure seems like a lot of water to get that on right. i do like the idea of having an OEM look inside the car and if the product is in the same class/coverage as the exterior version, should serve for many years of enjoyment.

for me a PPF on the interior is probably the "best" solution to dog-proof that part of the car.

probably "better" than a vinyl wrap from eBay/Amazon, but that sure seems like a lot of water to get that on right. i do like the idea of having an OEM look inside the car and if the product is in the same class/coverage as the exterior version, should serve for many years of enjoyment.

for me a PPF on the interior is probably the "best" solution to dog-proof that part of the car.

Great point on the water, but really the amount used isn't a large concern and an installer would be conscious of any electronics - also all excess moisture would be removed after squeegeed.