Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF in Houston, TX area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You’ll find lots of recommendations in the Tesla Club of Greater Houston FB group.
They are tough to let in the group! I have a reservation number but no vin yet so they won't let me in. no where on there page does it state that. I got denied twice!

About​

This group is for Houston Tesla vehicle owners and reservation holders (currently shipping vehicles only, not CYBRTRK or Roadster 2.0 at this time) and will be used to share news and coordinate all meet-ups and events. Feel free to invite all the owners you know. Local Businesses involved in car care, accessories, etc can join but please keep your promotional posts to a maximum of one every other month (although having your customers post pictures of services is preferred). If you don't live in Houston or decline to answer automated membership questions, your application will most likely be declined.
New members are encouraged to use the search function to find answers to common questions along with using the Vendor Recommendations document. Thank you!
See Less

Try executive motor off gessner. They have 3m crystalline for tint and use suntek for PPF. Great work and any price they quote you can be negotiated.

Don't use the executive motor off hillcroft. They are a different group altogether and I have nothing good to say about them.