Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF in So Cal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I'm just wondering if there is any current PPF group-buy or recommendations in So Cal. I was thinking about wrapping the entire car...but with quotes between 4-6k....I might as well get it repainted in 10 years. That being said, a reasonable front wrap may be a solid option. Does anyone know of any upcoming group buys or has any recommendations in the so cal area? Thanks!

Full front bumper, hood, fenders, side mirrors is ~$1,800 in OC. But it seems like we also need side skirts and doors as people had reported damage in those places from rocks. At that point you're basically full PPF.

Last edited:
If you're in the San Diego area, look up these guys. They did a great job on my 3, Xpel clear bra.
IMG_20190706_164416450.jpg
IMG_20190710_102936442.jpg

You’re very feisty hahaha.

Relax there bud there’s enough Tesla’s for everybody. No need to be be acting sour.

Do you need me to help you out somehow and send you over some work maybe?
You’re very feisty hahaha.

Relax there bud there’s enough Tesla’s for everybody. No need to be be acting sour.

Do you need me to help you out somehow and send you over some work maybe?

No thanks we have 10-12 Teslas in our shops every week. You just stick to to one you can cram in your shop.

Good luck amigo

Hello all,

I'm just wondering if there is any current PPF group-buy or recommendations in So Cal. I was thinking about wrapping the entire car...but with quotes between 4-6k....I might as well get it repainted in 10 years. That being said, a reasonable front wrap may be a solid option. Does anyone know of any upcoming group buys or has any recommendations in the so cal area? Thanks!

Here's one.

Southern California (Orange County) Tesla Model 3 PPF Group Buy