Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF in Sydney

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the rear window is up to where on the glass? Can you take a picture at some point and post it?I'm tossing up whether to get the rear glass done
I also had my 3 tinted (same price), and it was for the entire rear window (it's a massive piece of glass on the 3). I've seen examples of only half the window being tinted, it never blends and looks off. Find a window tinter that's done a Model 3 before and get the entire rear window done.

There's a good picture of what my 3 looked like after the tint in this thread - Melbourne to Sydney via Destination Charger

Reactions: Benzz
I used ProtektAuto in Clyde for the new car detailing, front PPF protection and ceramic coating. I have returned on a regular basis for PPF repairs and ceramic coating top ups but haven’t been there during Covid. I intend to get some PPF repairs done this year. Their shop is walking distance from the station which makes it easy to drop the car off and collect it later.
Thanks for the recommendation. I checked their price guide and they seem reasonable so if you believe they are good i will check them out. I heard about XPEL and j am wondering if it is worth the extra bucks?