Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF installer in Las Vegas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any others out there besides Incognito and Eco Tint? I just want the front done and Incognito is quoting 2k. Does that sound out of line?

i also looked at Pro-Tect... it's where Porsche sends their customers. they're supposedly an XPEL master installer or something.
2K for the full front is in the high ballpark... you can find lower depending on material, what other services you're getting done, and how busy the shop is, but it's not completely out of line from the other shops. I've found the more stuff you get done (tint, additional PPF sections), the lower each individual service costs.

@kaffine @chickensworth @thebeezknez
@dano9258
Off topic, but since you all seem to be Vegas locals:

Calling all Midnight Silver Metallic Model 3 owners.

A large American auto accessory company is looking specifically for a Midnight Silver Metallic Model 3 for their SEMA booth from Monday Oct 29 to Fri Nov 2. Vehicle would have to be delivered to Las Vegas Convention Center on Sun, Oct 28th or Mon, Oct 29th.

They want to showcase a Midnight Silver Metallic Model 3 with their new Floor Mats, which the owner can keep Free of Charge. We will be co-oping with this company and providing FREE Model TST wheels in 18" or 19" Free of Charge.

Please PM us if you or any friends have a MSM Model 3 and may be interested in this opportunity.

Passes to show will also be provided.
Sent you a PM

i also looked at Pro-Tect... it's where Porsche sends their customers. they're supposedly an XPEL master installer or something.
2K for the full front is in the high ballpark... you can find lower depending on material, what other services you're getting done, and how busy the shop is, but it's not completely out of line from the other shops. I've found the more stuff you get done (tint, additional PPF sections), the lower each individual service costs.

I own Purple Flare Wraps , check out our work on Instagram Purple Flare Wraps (@purpleflarewraps) • Instagram photos and videos we Offer full vehicle wrapping , ppf and ceramic coatings . We have done a bunch of model 3s, model Ss along with many other vehicles . Our pricing is very competitive and our film comes with a 10yr manufacturer warranty. A full front end on a model 3 is $1600

no worries... went with Eco-Tint and ended up getting a full front PPF in llumar and photsync75 on all glass window surfaces... still waiting for some settlement of the tint and ppf before i determine if i think they did a decent job or not... i'll keep the board posted in case the info can be of use.

So what do you think of your end result? Did the wrap/tint work by Eco-Tint meet your expectations? Any problems in the 2-3 weeks since you had the work done?

So what do you think of your end result? Did the wrap/tint work by Eco-Tint meet your expectations? Any problems in the 2-3 weeks since you had the work done?

It turned out good...
I had a few issues after the first pass, but they were great in resolving everything.

Did llumar PPF on the front end... They didn’t remove the cams on the front quarters, so the seams end on the curved imprint... I had some dirt caught behind the film where it didn’t adhere on one of the tight compound curves, but they fixed that.

Had Photosync tint done on all glass surfaces including the windshield which most shops in town won’t look at and the rear glass done in 1 piece. Turned out well... the rear glass had some dirt/dust caught between the film and the glass that wasn’t visible for a few days, but they were quick to resolve that. They re-did the rear without any questions.

I’d recommend them... it wasn’t perfect the first time through, but they had no problem fixing anything that wasn’t to my satisfaction. The final result looks great, and I’m more than impressed that they stand behind their work without question.

The prices were very competitive and everyone I dealt with was great.

FWIW, there were about 5-6 other Tesla’s there... S3X’s... so they’re definitely building a good reputation amongst the community.