Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF installer recommendation in Toronto

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Being quotes CAD$2500 + tax for full front PPF and 3-year durability Ceramic coating. Is that a fair enough price? Thoughts?
Reach out to Irmina at Guelph Detailing Company …you can tell them Hassan sent you - should be cheaper than what you were quoted (my car is on their google reviews as well as others)…their prices are great and their attention to detail is next level..cant recommend them enough

Reactions: gaur
Reach out to Irmina at Guelph Detailing Company …you can tell them Hassan sent you - should be cheaper than what you were quoted (my car is on their google reviews as well as others)…their prices are great and their attention to detail is next level..cant recommend them enough
This is good to hear. I actually just emailed them this morning - found via the google. Came on here to see if anyone had used anyone in the area. Will see what they say.

Guelph Detailing Company has been very responsive via email. Irmina was indeed the one emailing. They had a quote with multiple options sent back to me same day and have responded to a couple of questions almost immediately. Their pricing seems the most fair out of the 4 or 5 places I reached out to. I haven't heard back from 2 places, trying to give them 48 hrs. Here are the price options (for my model Y) from my email that you were asking about.
I haven't looked into Ceramic pro vs revivify or anything yet.

I had a budget in mind and they're getting everything I was hoping for in there. They're actually making me consider more than I was initially. I have to sit down, figure out what's most important and go from there (more PPF? More Ceramic? Etc.)

I was initially thinking partial front but the shape of the car and my experience with my last car (rock chips above the partial hood PPF line) has me thinking the full hood isn't a terrible idea.

They can tint the front 2 windows too so it would be nice to get all 3 things done in 1 stop.
Xpel Ultimate Plus Paint Protection Film

Full hood
Full fenders
Bumper
Free Headlights (tinted or clear)
Free Mirrors
Free Rear trunk entrance
$1395.00

Bottoms of Doors
$150.00

CeramicPro Coating bundles which are discounted with any above PPF package;
2 year $650.00-discount=$500.00
5 year $950.00-discount= $700.00
Lifetime $1500.00-discount=$1150.00

Ceramic Pro - The Global Leader in Nanoceramic Surface Protection
Revivify Self Heal Ceramic Coating which is discounted with any above PPF package;
2 year $750.00-discount= $600.00
5 year $1150.00-discount= $900.00

Self Heal Nano Coating Technology - Revivify Canada
All packages include;
1 Stage paint correction
Paint
Film
Rims
Callipers
Lights
Glass

Reactions: gaur
This is good to hear. I actually just emailed them this morning - found via the google. Came on here to see if anyone had used anyone in the area. Will see what they say.
You’ll see my recommendation of Guelph Detailing Co. on the first page (matte black pic). I doubt you’ll find a better price and service anywhere else. They’re super kind and reasonable. It’s worth the drive.

I actually have to go back to get my rear door redone soon. Someone hit my back door in a parking lot. It looks like the PPF did its job and only a little paintless dent removal is required.

Stay away from the Six Auto Pro

Sorry this is not a Tesla but a BMW but here's what I got.

• 2 dirty used towel in the car. one in the rear seat and one in the engine room
  • Terrible finish, see for yourself.
  • Hair piece stuck under PPF

Attachments

• IMG_2332.jpeg
    IMG_2332.jpeg
    482.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2327.jpeg
    IMG_2327.jpeg
    205.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2331.jpeg
    IMG_2331.jpeg
    428.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2330.jpeg
    IMG_2330.jpeg
    225.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2329.jpeg
    IMG_2329.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2325.jpeg
    IMG_2325.jpeg
    291.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2328.jpeg
    IMG_2328.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 60
I recently had my model S wrapped at Whale Wrap in Stouffville. They helped me choose my favourite colour and made sure I got my car back in a timely manner. I scratched my car a week later and they redid my fender for free. I recommend checking out Whale Wrap on instagram. They have a promotion for Tesla owners. 2500$ for colour wrap, and 3000$ for PPF.

Attachments

• 67339B9B-8E54-4A8E-85B2-6D2FE5E49BFB.png
    67339B9B-8E54-4A8E-85B2-6D2FE5E49BFB.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
I ended up going with the Guelph Detail Company. I bit of a hike from home, but they were responsive to emails, seemed honest and had the products I was looking for.

I ended up getting front end wrap + ceramic tint front windows, and even though I mentioned above I was going to skip the ceramic coating I ended up going with it at the last minute.

My buddy just took his new Ioniq 5 there as well for a similar package. We're both happy.

I ended up going with the Guelph Detail Company. I bit of a hike from home, but they were responsive to emails, seemed honest and had the products I was looking for.

I ended up getting front end wrap + ceramic tint front windows, and even though I mentioned above I was going to skip the ceramic coating I ended up going with it at the last minute.

My buddy just took his new Ioniq 5 there as well for a similar package. We're both happy.
How much did you spend?