Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF installers in New Brunswick/Nova Scotia/PEI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in Fredericton, and wondering the same thing. I've emailed Maritime Clearbra, but have not got a response as of yet. Their website has no physical address either. They claim to have locations in Moncton, Saint John, and Fredericton. I've had mine since June and would like to get it wrapped as well. I'll watch this thread for suggestions!

I am in Fredericton, and wondering the same thing. I've emailed Maritime Clearbra, but have not got a response as of yet. Their website has no physical address either. They claim to have locations in Moncton, Saint John, and Fredericton. I've had mine since June and would like to get it wrapped as well. I'll watch this thread for suggestions!

I already talked to him and got a quote. I think it’s same person who does VancouverClearBra and he said he will be in NB end of August beginning of September and can do it then. His prices are really high so I am planning on getting it done somewhere else.

I also see Hansen Signs in Moncton had done a Tesla in April (their Facebook page has pictures) I am waiting for a quote from them.

I have been trying to get hold of them since last week but No answer in phone or Facebook messages and emails. I am not sure if they are open now.
Weird, I saw a FB post from Paul on my timeline recently.
EDIT: just checked, it was 2 days ago, so they’re definitely open.

If you can’t get through, here’s another shop someone brought up in the NS forum a little while back: https://houseofautodetails.ca/

Last edited:
He sent me a quote for MY and it’s the more than $6000 for complete wrap. I am not sure I want to pay that much for PPF.

I also had a quote for $4600 and $5000 from 2 different shops for full PPF. I am debating getting PPF full car or just partial. Another option is to do vinyl wrap whole car, it won’t be same as PPF but it will help with minor scratches from washing

He sent me a quote for MY and it’s the more than $6000 for complete wrap. I am not sure I want to pay that much for PPF.

I also had a quote for $4600 and $5000 from 2 different shops for full PPF. I am debating getting PPF full car or just partial. Another option is to do vinyl wrap whole car, it won’t be same as PPF but it will help with minor scratches from washing
Full PPF and vinyl are 2 completely different things. PPF protects the paint and lasts indefinitely (although it is there to protect and will need to be replaced)

Vinyl is purely cosmetic but is so thin it does not protect the paint, it is also temporary. After a few years if you don’t remove it the adhesive will work it’s way into the paint and is difficult to remove without damage to the paint.

If a short term cosmetic change is what you want then do vinyl but I would still recommend a front end PPF and rockers on top of the vinyl

Reactions: Vawlkus
Hi there!

We do offer PPF services as well as window tinting, color change wraps (PPF comes in colors now!) and PDR. I am the owner and have been installing PPF for over 10 years. We operate as a joint venture with Innovative detailing who specialize in paint correction and CSII ceramic coatings. We are located in burnside business park. Feel free to have a look at our website and social media pages. NDR Auto - paint protection film & paintless dent repair

Reactions: Vawlkus
I’m in Fredericton as well…did you ever find someone local to do the PPF?