Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF over PPF for Front Plate and Carpool Stickers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
D9A58B85-57B8-4497-B18A-B3EDA2CEE8EE.jpeg
Dang I already purchased PPF to put them on though.

As for the Bandit, it's not the price but the way it mounts and the way it looks that I am not a fan of. I'm still not running a front plate, but I might tack it onto the PPF once I ugly it up with lavender carpool stickers.

I'm starting to care less now that I realize that I bought a 60k car for 73k. I need to stop spending money on it.

I’m satisfied with The Bandit looks. I was concerned the OEM plates when stuck to my XPEL clear bra might pull it off. And The Bandit look is pretty close to the OEM plate.

Dang I already purchased PPF to put them on though.

As for the Bandit, it's not the price but the way it mounts and the way it looks that I am not a fan of. I'm still not running a front plate, but I might tack it onto the PPF once I ugly it up with lavender carpool stickers.

I'm starting to care less now that I realize that I bought a 60k car for 73k. I need to stop spending money on it.

No worries, at least you considered PPF! I wrote up a poor mans instructable based on my install. Instructions For Use - Installing HOV PPF Stickers

Boy that Bandit does look tempting tho, thankfully haven't had issues with no front license plate.

Wwill you be able to remove it without pulling off the ceramic coated PPF though? I do plan to ceramic my ppf when I have a chance.

I'm concerned about applying PPF over PPF as well. I'm concerned that when I need to remove the Carpool Sticker that is on PPF from a bumper that is fully covered by PPF - will it cause the PPF from the bumper to come off or loosen or damage it?
Wwill you be able to remove it without pulling off the ceramic coated PPF though? I do plan to ceramic my ppf when I have a chance.

I'm concerned about applying PPF over PPF as well. I'm concerned that when I need to remove the Carpool Sticker that is on PPF from a bumper that is fully covered by PPF - will it cause the PPF from the bumper to come off or loosen or damage it?