Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF recommendation in GTA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you heard of Tesla Owners Club of Ontario? We have many sponsors that do this type of work. So it depends on where you are located.
If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]
I checked it out. Looks very nice. Can you tell me what one gets for the price of membership? My tinting, ppf and ceramic coating is all done up, along with my winter rims and snow tires. Just trying to understand the value proposition. Thank you.

Most of the information is in our website.
We are officially partnered with Tesla.
We conduct periodic in person meetings and monthly Zoom meetings with guest speakers. There is a monthly newsletter, we support various charities, everyone gets a nametag, lanyard, window decal, pen and mask sent to them. And I have a direct connection to Tesla management if you have any concerns or questions. FYI over 1000 members now and if you sign up prior to December 1 there is an extra year of membership at no charge.
Thanks

I'm currently a TOCO member and have booked a PPF appointment with one of the club sponsors. There is a discount for being a club member for the PPF work. Might more than the club membership fee.

My appointment is this coming week for my Model Y. PM me if you want more information.

Reactions: SilverGS
I'm currently a TOCO member and have booked a PPF appointment with one of the club sponsors. There is a discount for being a club member for the PPF work. Might more than the club membership fee.

My appointment is this coming week for my Model Y. PM me if you want more information.
Can't really figure out how to PM here but would like to get more info from you!

They did my friends model s Plaid last month. And they are going to be doing my model X whenever Tesla finally decides to ship them to Canada.