Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF recommendations in LA area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
17B9CB18-BABA-46B2-A2D9-66C6CBD193A4.jpeg
Just had mine done at Autoskinz in Valencia. Fantastic job. They set me up a follow up appt as well to wash the car, inspect the work and fix anything if required. They so a seamless job on the front end that is amazing. I get better pictures when the sun comes out.
9F8FD9A9-0E20-40FD-B1FE-87BF6FCCFBA0.jpeg

I'm extremely satisfied with the job done by American Wrap Company: American Wrap Company | Los Angeles | Clear Bra, Coating, Wrap, Tint

I found Tyler through another forum member here.

Happy to send along pics if you'd like. I did a full frontal PPF plus rocker panels. I also had them ceramic tint my windows at the same time. Competitive pricing and top-notch quality work and service.

I can make the intro if you're interested. I would suggest calling Tyler there so you can get a feel for how much he prides himself on his work.

I'm extremely satisfied with the job done by American Wrap Company: American Wrap Company | Los Angeles | Clear Bra, Coating, Wrap, Tint

I found Tyler through another forum member here.

Happy to send along pics if you'd like. I did a full frontal PPF plus rocker panels. I also had them ceramic tint my windows at the same time. Competitive pricing and top-notch quality work and service.

I can make the intro if you're interested. I would suggest calling Tyler there so you can get a feel for how much he prides himself on his work.

If you don’t mind me asking, what did this cost? I’m looking to get the exact same thing done and my best quote so far is $900.

EDIT: My quote was for ceramic tint and partial front PPF w/o rocker panels. I see you did full frontal PPF.

Last edited:
If you don’t mind me asking, what did this cost? I’m looking to get the exact same thing done and my best quote so far is $900.

EDIT: My quote was for ceramic tint and partial front PPF w/o rocker panels. I see you did full frontal PPF.

Mine was much more than that.. but i also don't know what he charges for partial front. i would recommend giving him a quick call. he's a cool dude and will definitely answer your questions. 661-878-5587.

Anyone know of someone who can install my Front Clip PPF mobile? I bought the front bumper, two fenders and hood to tackle over the weekend, but I'm finding that I don't have that much time to dedicate to it.

If not mobile, someone who can give me a price to install it if I bring it to their shop. Thanks!

Any updates on recommended PPF companies for my Model Y? What's the current price range? Any companies I should avoid, or members have not been entirely happy with? Thanks.

I had mine done in Dec 2021. Quote was $1000 for the front end (fenders, hood, bumper, headlight)
I ended up doing the hood, bumper and headlight only for $500

Brand: Llumar
Shop: G5 Tint @ Alhambra