Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
May I ask why you decided to put black ppf on your new white car instead of buying a black car?
I ordered the car back in March and delivered end of September. To change the color of my order I would have needed to pay $1000 + the 4 different prices changes which totals to about 3000 to change my order color AND put me back in the line waiting for the MY. MY price was 49,900 before taxes and the CA 1500 credit.

Even if I decided to change it and eat the price difference, to get PPF for just the front would have been 1500 at the least. So I’m already looking at 5k for a color change of my original order and front PPF Only.

Wrapping the car in the color I wanted and the wrap isn’t just vinyl, it’s GSFW Color PPF. So the benefit of color, PPF, and ceramic (hydrophobic) all in one was the best option. A deeper black than the stock color and all around protection. Last decision for this color was the wife who wanted black.

Reactions: SouthBayGuy