Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Practically Brand New Model X for sale (took delivery 3 weeks ago)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new, in pristine condition with ~2k miles on it... just picked up from Tesla factory 3 weeks ago after being on wait list for over a year! Fully loaded, upgrades and options MSRP listed: Model X 75D - Dual Motor All Wheel Drive ($83,000) Titanium Metallic Paint ($1,000) 20" Silver Wheels (included) Black Leather Seats ($2,500) Black Alcantara Headliner (included) Obeche Wood Matte Decor ($750) Seven Seat Interior ($4,000) Smart Air Suspension ($2,500) Autopilot Convenience Features ($3,000) Premium Interior Package ($4,500) Subzero Weather Package ($1,000) Ultra High Fidelity Sound ($2,500) Supercharger Enabled (included) Accessory Hitch ($200) Destination and Doc Fee ($1,200) ... Total MSRP = $106,150 - willing to take $10,000 off (or more, depending on offer) and provide immediate delivery!

IMG_9186.JPG
IMG_9185.JPG
IMG_9187.JPG
IMG_9188.JPG
Here are some photos

Attachments

• IMG_9185.JPG
    IMG_9185.JPG
    355 KB · Views: 44
OP did say "willing to take $10,000 off (or more, depending on offer)" but of course it is true that the OP got the Federal tax credit and CA rebate (likely a total of $10K) and the next owner will not be eligible for those.

I would also point out that AP price has increased by $2K since this X was purchased but...every Tesla being made now has a greatly expanded sensor suite and a vastly more powerful AP computer.

So a prospective buyer can weigh those factors and decided what to offer.

Why would anyone buy this at 10k less than what you paid? You got the fed credit and ca rebate! Plus you put on 2k miles in 3 weeks?

I would suggest 20k off due to depreciation as a starting point.
What can I say, it's an awesome car to drive - 2k fells like nothing! And sure, I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers less than 10k, as stated in post. But should point out that I'm not super motivated to sell since I love the car and waited so long to get it - mostly depends on what I can get at this point.