Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pre-AP Model S gets retrofitted with OpenPilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been using OpenPilot on my 2013 S85 for 2 years now. I have recently started packaging everything together as an all in one kit which has everything you need to install OP on a pre-AP model S. My kit also includes a comma pedal which has the ability to control the accelerator pedal, so unlike in the video my kit will be able to control the pedal allowing full regen and controlling the following distance in a fairly accurate manner.

What you get: Comma AI's Dev kit consisting of an EON, a white Panda, 2 windshield mounts, assorted USB cables, an EPAS bypass harness for controlling the power steering, and a comma pedal which allows for longitudinal control by controlling the accelerator pedal. All the hardware will come flashed with the latest Tesla version software. All this for $1199.

If you are interested please PM me with your PayPal email address and I'll send you an invoice. I am waiting on a batch of Comma pedals to be delivered on Nov 23rd, and I'll start shipping units a couple days later.

-Ryan

I have been using OpenPilot on my 2013 S85 for 2 years now. I have recently started packaging everything together as an all in one kit which has everything you need to install OP on a pre-AP model S. My kit also includes a comma pedal which has the ability to control the accelerator pedal, so unlike in the video my kit will be able to control the pedal allowing full regen and controlling the following distance in a fairly accurate manner.

What you get: Comma AI's Dev kit consisting of an EON, a white Panda, 2 windshield mounts, assorted USB cables, an EPAS bypass harness for controlling the power steering, and a comma pedal which allows for longitudinal control by controlling the accelerator pedal. All the hardware will come flashed with the latest Tesla version software. All this for $1199.

If you are interested please PM me with your PayPal email address and I'll send you an invoice. I am waiting on a batch of Comma pedals to be delivered on Nov 23rd, and I'll start shipping units a couple days later.

-Ryan
Hi, Ryan. Are you still selling a kit for pre-AP MS? Thanks

-Ryan
I am really interested in doing this. Is it still available?