Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pre-Conference BBQ, Thurs, 7/17

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had so much fun! It's the people who make the party :). (Small correction, that wasn't my property, but that of a neighbor's who not only graciously loaned me his field for parking, but said 'well if you're doing this every year, we need to build a footbridge, to make it easier for people to get back and forth'. Yes, I have great neighbors here.)

More pictures are on twitter, search on the hashtag #PartyAtPicnicCreek. And yep, this will be an annual event. I've already figured out what I'll do with the rock you all brought me. On my way to Monterey!

Thank you Bonnie!! We had an excellent time. Music was very good. guests were all entertaining and awesome people. crawdads, fish, wild turkey and the awesome rocks! Beautiful place you have. All of the foods that I tried were yummy and the pool was fun- Crazy kids :wink: We would have loved to hang out all night but had to go south...made it back to LAH around 1:30 am. pooped. see you all tomorrow morning.

I second that, fun times! Thanks Bonnie!!! You have a beautiful home, and we really appreciate your generosity. It was great getting to know people a little better, you are correct that it is the people who make the party, and the Tesla community is pretty darn cool. Enjoying tasty treats and frolicking in your amazing yard was the 'icing on the cake.' Thank you!

Thanks for all the pics that have been sent, tweeted, posted, etc. I've been collecting them all into a folder & will have a book for everyone to sign when they come next year :). In the meantime, here's a final shot, courtesy of so many of you:

BBQ 2014 collage.jpg