Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pre Delivery So Cal- 2022 Tesla Model Y Long Range 7 Seater White/Black

Taking delivery of my white on black 2022 Tesla Model Y Long Range with 7 seat option. Edd window is June 17 - July 17. Pre listing here if anyone is interested. Shoot me a note/DM if you are interested. Beat the wait. Car will be brand new and I will be paying cash. Hopefully title transfer will be fast. Located in Costa Mesa.

$74000

Description
--------------
Long Range All Wheel Drive
Pearl White Paint
19' Gemini Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Seven Seat Interior
Autopilot

Taking delivery of my white on black 2022 Tesla Model Y Long Range with 7 seat option. Edd window is June 17 - July 17. Pre listing here if anyone is interested. Shoot me a note/DM if you are interested. Beat the wait. Car will be brand new and I will be paying cash. Hopefully title transfer will be fast. Located in Costa Mesa.

$74000

Description
--------------
Long Range All Wheel Drive
Pearl White Paint
19' Gemini Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Seven Seat Interior
Autopilot
I will buy it

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC