TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Pre-owned decisions. Help

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by kade, May 22, 2017.

1. kade

kade New Member

Tesla has a few early production preowned P90D at attractive pricing. Does Tesla go over car and fix the bugs that happened early on.

2. commasign

commasign Active Member

Yes. All of the recalls and service bulletin items would have been taken care of during the prior ownership and the CPO inspection. Depending on the prior owner, most or all of the fit and finish issues should have been taken care of as well. But definitely take a look at the car yourself before committing if possible. There may be minor cosmetic panel and trim misalignments in the early cars that they can't really fix.

3. Brandon332

Brandon332 Member

@kade I sent you a private message because for some reason my computer was glitching, take a look since I offered some advice there!