Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pre price hike 2022 Model S Plaid S reservation delivery date oct 17-nov 6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This guy is a idiot!!!
Plus I don’t think you can do this.
Is this really necessary? Look at the forsale section there’s at least 20 others doing the same thing. Are you posting in everyone else’s post calling them idiot’s. If someone wants it they will pay it. Which is still the same price you would pay for a plaid if you ordered one right now. So please if you don’t have any interest please go find something else to keep you busy.

Is this really necessary? Look at the forsale section there’s at least 20 others doing the same thing. Are you posting in everyone else’s post calling them idiot’s. If someone wants it they will pay it. Which is still the same price you would pay for a plaid if you ordered one right now. So please if you don’t have any interest please go find something else to keep you busy.
Says the scalper.
so to you and the 20 other scalpers, you cannot do this.
have you seen the used Plaid market. 40 plus used for sale. 😜 Lmao.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Hello! looking to transfer my MS Plaid reservation. Delivery date is oct-17 - nov 6

Plaid White ext. White int. carbon trim 19" no FSD

Will be delivered to the new delivery center in Glendale AZ.
You cannot sell your pre-order. No Resellers; Discontinuation; Cancellation. Tesla and its affiliates sell cars directly to end-consumers, and we may unilaterally cancel any order that we believe has been made with a view toward resale of the Vehicle or that has otherwise been made in bad faith.

For those that say it’s not possible
You cannot sell your pre-order. No Resellers; Discontinuation; Cancellation. Tesla and its affiliates sell cars directly to end-consumers, and we may unilaterally cancel any order that we believe has been made with a view toward resale of the Vehicle or that has otherwise been made in bad faith.
for those that say it’s not possible have you ever tried? I’ve done it and got my plaid this way and it’s doable. Just transfer the email or give buyer your account info if you have no other Tesla’s on it. Some SA will also do the transfer if you call in speak to them.

Re the $10k it’s probably a long shot now but it’s definitely worth something to someone. GL with the sale.

Reactions: Sather