Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold Pre-price hike 2022 Model Y LR Reservation for sale, configurable. EDD: Nov 17 as configured

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Reposting from an old thread with updated details. I took delivery of a MY 22, loved it. Parents drove around in it, loved it, and wanted one too, so I placed another order for them. They ended up eventually being able to secure a MX, so I have this leftover reservation.

It is currently configured as below for a design PRE-price hike price of 58,990 (Current price from Tesla is 65,990, difference of 7k) with an EDD of Nov 17 to Dec 1. Price excludes tax, registration, discounts and fees.
  • Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Reservation for sale for 2K OBO.

Additional details:
- Pick up location is Burbank, California (unclear if this can be changed, sales have not responded)
- Registration details have not been entered
- Since this was going to be a car for my parents, this reservation is under my personal account, but the VIN can be moved/claimed to the purchaser easily with Tesla. To proceed with this, I would enter your details such as your driver's license and your auto loan officer contacts, you secure your own loan financing once I send you the purchase agreement, you pick up the car and submit payment/check to Tesla upon taking delivery, car will be first time owner with you as the first owner
- Design is still configurable, additions to the sale price: Blue +1k, Black +1.5k, Red +2k. 20" induction wheels +2k. Tow +1k. White interior +1k. 7-seater +3k. Changes may alter EDD.

Let me know if you have any questions or interest!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.