Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pre-price hike Model S LR reservation. October delivery.

P85MA

Apr 18, 2020
MA, USA
he canceled guaranteed, what a joke.😜
Right. Why would I cancel the reservation when the vehicle is now $15K more than what I paid?

It was sold for $10K. The buyer got their vehicle almost immediately and for $5K less than current pricing.

The only joke here is the trolls who cannot afford the vehicle to begin with but feel the need to comment on what others do with their reservations.

Duke846

Aug 23, 2019
Omaha NE
Right. Why would I cancel the reservation when the vehicle is now $15K more than what I paid?

It was sold for $10K. The buyer got their vehicle almost immediately and for $5K less than current pricing.

The only joke here is the trolls who cannot afford the vehicle to begin with but feel the need to comment on what others do with their reservations.
can you Prove you did that?
No you can’t.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC