Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pre-Price Hike Model X LR Reservation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling a Model X LR Reservation with an estimated delivery date of late November to January. The reservation is FULLY EDITABLE and no registration has been entered. The account profile can be fully changed to the new owner's information and the transfer can be performed with a simple email address change. Everything on the account can be changed.

I am located in Fremont, CA.

I am selling the reservation for $7,000.

The current configuration is as follows, but can be changed to any configuration you want. In addition, FSD can be added for $10,000 (Tesla current price for FSD is $15,000)

Model X Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Multi-Coat
20'' Cyberstream Wheels
All Black Premium Interior with Ebony Décor
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot
Reservation Price: $104,990 + Fees
Current Tesla Price: $120,990 + Fees
Savings: $16,000
Savings w/ FSD added: $21,000

Tesla is now delivering model year 2023 Model X cars, so you'll have the latest!

This is a straightforward transfer with no strings attached or complications. It doesn't get any easier than this. Hurry before the edit feature goes away!

Screenshot_20221023_191326_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221023_191410_Chrome.jpg

I'm selling a Model X LR Reservation with an estimated delivery date of late November to January. The reservation is FULLY EDITABLE and no registration has been entered. The account profile can be fully changed to the new owner's information and the transfer can be performed with a simple email address change. Everything on the account can be changed.

The current configuration is as follows, but can be changed to any configuration you want. In addition, FSD can be added for $10,000 (Tesla current price for FSD is $15,000)

Pearl White Multi-Coat
20'' Cyberstream Wheels
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot

Tesla is now delivering model year 2023 Model X cars, so you'll have the latest!

This is a straightforward transfer with no strings attached or complications. It doesn't get any easier than this. Hurry before the edit feature goes away!

View attachment 871735
View attachment 871736
So 105,000k + 7k=Total $$112,000 correct?

Pearl White Multi-Coat
20'' Cyberstream Wheels
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot

View attachment 871735
View attachment 871736