Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pre Selling 2022 MYP 21" Überturbine wheels w/ Pirelli P-Zero and TPMS SF/BAY AREA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greeting TMC Community:

Hey guys,

I am selling my 2020 LR MY and getting a 2022 MY Performance. The expected delivery date for the new car is July 29 - September 9. I will be keeping my Martian Wheels that were purchased for the 2020 LR and am looking to sell the Uberturbine wheels that will come with the Performance. I will see the set of wheels, with tires and the TPMS's for a fair price. These wheels and tires will likely see maybe 5 miles of driving if that to get to the shop to swap out the wheels. I know that Tesla sells this set for $4750 and I am NOT looking for that price, but a fair price for all involved. Seventy to ninety percent of that value is fair for all, I believe. If shipping is involved, the buyer will cover that cost too.

Message me if you are interested in the set of wheels, with tires and the TPMS's.
Thanks

Thank you!

Thanks - that's about the range. Worse case I will just keep these on since they seem to be as efficient mile-wise as smaller tires, due to the more aerodynamic shape. If I feel I need more comfort I will leave the 21s on and invest in coil-overs and set them to maximum comfort.