Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Predictions Competition Poll #2: What will be the smallest Model 3 battery size?

What will be the smallest Model 3 battery size as advertised in the design studio?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Should someone tell Elon that it is 60kWh and not the 50kWh that he reported yesterday? +1 for me and 13 others.

Elons statement isn't reflecting what Tesla reported to the EPA. Oh well, believe what you want to believe.

upload_2017-8-8_8-58-27.png

upload_2017-8-8_8-59-3.png

Last edited:
Hi, everybody. "This poll is about the advertised capacity" (see rule #4 in the opening message). Tesla does not advertise any number yet. Therefore the scoring is postponed until there is more information.

Reactions: zmarty
If Tesla never advertises the battery capacity, we will wait until there is a photo of the battery sticker and then we will have another poll to decide whether this number should be used for scoring or some other number or none of them. In this second poll, only votes by people who have not participated in this poll will count.

• Funny
Reactions: tracksyde and JeffK
If Tesla never advertises the battery capacity, we will wait until there is a photo of the battery sticker and then we will have another poll to decide whether this number should be used for scoring or some other number or none of them. In this second poll, only votes by people who have not participated in this poll will count.
Elon just mentioned it AND the EPA posted the results of testing at the Fremont factory.

I'll tell you what....if I find out that my bank is giving away money.......they won't have to officially post it for me to go get some.

Kinda like when my wife told me she was pregnant...... I didn't need an official doctors note.

• Funny
Reactions: EinSV
Elon just mentioned it AND the EPA posted the results of testing at the Fremont factory.

I'll tell you what....if I find out that my bank is giving away money.......they won't have to officially post it for me to go get some.

Kinda like when my wife told me she was pregnant...... I didn't need an official doctors note.

But there's no EPA report for the short range battery, and that's what this poll is about.

If you read the question you would know that what you are saying makes no sense.
What will be the smallest Model 3 battery size as advertised in the design studio?
The questions was not what is the size of the battery, in that case it would not need to be officially posted or need an official doctors note.

But there's no EPA report for the short range battery, and that's what this poll is about.

If you read the question you would know that what you are saying makes no sense.
The questions was not what is the size of the battery, in that case it would not need to be officially posted or need an official doctors note.

But who cares about the battery size? How is that information going to help anything? I'm not being sarcastic. I'm being honest.