Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

(Preemptive) WTB: Signature Black Wall Connector

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am fully aware this is not yet a referral prize, but will soon be. Just throwing a thread out for search purposes when these become available/shipped/rewarded. Extremely interested.

download-1.jpeg

Not sure really. A brand-new order of the original polished version is $500 through Tesla, so starting slightly above that would likely be a good mark. They haven't traded yet openly so there's no real sample pool for pricing yet. It's going to be up to the first few buyers with a true sold-price to dictate the pricing range.

I just requested my award yesterday for the black signature connector. The referral program says it won't ship until January.

It might have the 24 foot cable. If so it's comparable to the regular 24 foot one which is $550 from Tesla.

I'll be selling the black one, PM me if you are interested. Haven't decided on a selling price yet.

I received the referral code for the radioflyer founders model. My kids are all grown up so, that is useless for me. Wondering if I should just sell it. OR I may order the Signature Black Wall charger (if they allow me to). I don't have the link for ordering the black wall charger? Anyone has it? Anyone interested? Thank you.

I received the referral code for the radioflyer founders model. My kids are all grown up so, that is useless for me. Wondering if I should just sell it. OR I may order the Signature Black Wall charger (if they allow me to). I don't have the link for ordering the black wall charger? Anyone has it? Anyone interested? Thank you.

I'll buy your kids model S for $250!

I just received my email last night for redemption of the Model S for Kids or the Signature Black Tesla Wall Connecter.

I am willing to sell either. Please PM with which item you want and a price offer. If we agree to terms I’m happy to send over the referral redemption code and any other pertinent info you need to receive the item!

Please contact with any questions. Thanks for your time and consideration!

———————
“Your first referral has taken delivery and we’d like to send you a Founders Series Model S for Kids or a Signature Black Tesla Wall Connector. Select your preferred award below to receive redemption instructions.”