TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

(Preemptive) WTB: Signature Black Wall Connector

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by PTADO, Sep 29, 2017.

1. PTADO

PTADO Member

I am fully aware this is not yet a referral prize, but will soon be. Just throwing a thread out for search purposes when these become available/shipped/rewarded. Extremely interested.

[​IMG]

2. JeffreyY

JeffreyY Member

I just saw this also. I wonder... It looks like the letters in TESLA are transparent, possibly they light up to indicate charges status rather than the vertical bar?

3. JeffreyY

JeffreyY Member

Did you get to select it as a choice for your referral program award?

4. PTADO

PTADO Member

I missed it by a few days. Plus, my kids really, really wanted the mini-Model S so we went with that. Not sure if I'll have another referral any time soon and want to grab one of these while available.

*UPDATE* Still interested.

5. calif94577

calif94577 Member

I might be getting one. I really really want to keep it but I don’t have a place to install it (renting). What would people be willing to pay for it?

6. PTADO

PTADO Member

Not sure really. A brand-new order of the original polished version is $500 through Tesla, so starting slightly above that would likely be a good mark. They haven't traded yet openly so there's no real sample pool for pricing yet. It's going to be up to the first few buyers with a true sold-price to dictate the pricing range.