Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

(Preemptive) WTB: Signature Black Wall Connector

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have a Signature Black Tesla Wall Connector referral reward available...we won't need it. Selling for $525 obo. Tesla said it'll start shipping in March. PayPal payment to confirmed address or local pickup in So Cal (Orange County or Los Angeles). PM me if interested

Thanks!

I have 2 Signature Black Tesla Wall Connector referral rewards available but wont need them as I have free supercharging and Tesla superchargers are within 10 minutes from my house.
Selling each for $550 OBO, buyer pays for shipping if Tesla ships to me first and doesn't allow change of delivery address.
Tesla said it'll start shipping in this month.
Only a PayPal payment accepted with shipping to a confirmed address or preferably cash payment with local pickup in Sacramento and Placer county.
PM me if interested.
Screenshot_20180303-192829.jpg

I have 2 Signature Black Tesla Wall Connector referral rewards available but wont need them as I have free supercharging and Tesla superchargers are within 10 minutes from my house.
Selling each for $550 OBO, buyer pays for shipping if Tesla ships to me first and doesn't allow change of delivery address.
Tesla said it'll start shipping in this month.
Only a PayPal payment accepted with shipping to a confirmed address or preferably cash payment with local pickup in Sacramento and Placer county.
PM me if interested.View attachment 284191
Hi everyone,
I sold both signature black HPWC to another TMC forum member Mike. In the interest of helping both sellers and buyers, I sold both for $550 each and hoping Tesla will ship to buyers address and so no shipping cost.
Another buyer @Ejl80 was interested in buying from me as well, but had to turn down his offer as Mike bought both.
If anyone has one to sell, please contact @Ejl80 .
Thanks again,
Amit519

The delay is really frustrating to me, but thanks to GOPJEW for the heads up on this!!

We took delivery of our second new 2017 Tesla in mid-December (S75D in Mar, X100D in Dec). I chose the black charger as my award since I needed it for the second car. I just sent an email to [email protected] to ask if I could swap my signature for a standard HPWC.

I don't like having to drag the mobile cord in/out of my car every morning and night, plus I had one night where the two cars overlapped on charging, and without a communication line between them to balance load if both are on at the same time, it tripped the circuit breaker. Now, I stagger charging by a wide margin to avoid overlap, but that pushed one of my cars outside my super low rate ($0.14164/kWh) and into the higher rate ($0.065865/kWh). It's not about the cost of the juice (negligible in any case), I just want two wall chargers working in harmony, and my mobile cord curled back up and in its bag in the trunk - picky I know!!

Love my cars, but I guess this is my first gripe and experience with "Elon Time."

Did Tesla swap your signature black for a standard HPWC? I might do the same, as I am in need of the charger. Moving to a new house soon, and don't want to wait for delivery of the black signature HPWC - as it keeps getting pushed out.