Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

(Preemptive) WTB: Signature Black Wall Connector

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From what we know, the changes are purely cosmetic, similar to the Founders Series Powerwalls.
perhaps dumb question from electric newbie (still waiting for M3), but does the Signature Wall Connector have any features that the regular WC does not have, or is the difference purely cosmetic, i.e., black cover & cable?

From what we know, the changes are purely cosmetic, similar to the Founders Series Powerwalls.

I heard Sig black hpwc has 20’ cable....can’t confirm till I get mines tho.

OK - just got the referral email. Ironically, I bought someone's Radio Flyer code in November for $400. Now that I have my own, I want to recoup my $400 giving the buyer a choice of the Radio Flyer or the Signature wall charger. Any takers?

Here is some food for thought for those preselling their HPWCs. Some speculate that this signature charger will come with features that the current one doesn’t have (usage monitoring, Powerwall integration, etc). If that’s the case, the signature charger will be worth quite a bit more....

Saw this was posted to FB. First one I have seen IRL. What do you guys think?

Wish it showed actual cable length.

1ED06A86-C8FA-47CD-9EF3-A575958A7A89.jpeg

Reactions: MelaniainLA