Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Preferred Floor Mats MY

sleepydoc

Aug 2, 2020
Minneapolis
I got a full set of mats and a trunk liner from Tesmanian. They aren’t rubber but fit quite well and I’ve been very happy with them after one Minnesota winter. (Definitely glad I got the trunk liner after my son threw his muddy boots in the trunk!)

LNL_HUTZ

Aug 3, 2020
San Francisco
I got a full set of mats and a trunk liner from Tesmanian. They aren’t rubber but fit quite well and I’ve been very happy with them after one Minnesota winter. (Definitely glad I got the trunk liner after my son threw his muddy boots in the trunk!)
I second this. The price is competitive (especially when they had Black Friday deals) and the mats are good. I keep the cargo one in place all the time. The passenger ones I sometimes just throw on top of the regular carpets, but for more extended trips I swap them out and the grippy strips on the bottom hold them in place well. It's nice to be able to pressure wash them after they get all muddy.

Mike_TV

Apr 29, 2020
Chicagoland
Thanks all! Just ordered some Tesmanian ones. Hopefully they do the job.

These were the ones I bought after waiting for months for the Tesla branded ones made by WeatherTech and giving up as they weren't available. The Tesmanian liners are lightweight and provided full coverage and containment of the snow and ice this past winter. I took them out recently and just rinsed the salt off. Original carpet was fully protected.

Reactions: martinitime

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC