Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Preferred Floor Mats MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a full set of mats and a trunk liner from Tesmanian. They aren’t rubber but fit quite well and I’ve been very happy with them after one Minnesota winter. (Definitely glad I got the trunk liner after my son threw his muddy boots in the trunk!)

I got a full set of mats and a trunk liner from Tesmanian. They aren’t rubber but fit quite well and I’ve been very happy with them after one Minnesota winter. (Definitely glad I got the trunk liner after my son threw his muddy boots in the trunk!)
I second this. The price is competitive (especially when they had Black Friday deals) and the mats are good. I keep the cargo one in place all the time. The passenger ones I sometimes just throw on top of the regular carpets, but for more extended trips I swap them out and the grippy strips on the bottom hold them in place well. It's nice to be able to pressure wash them after they get all muddy.

Thanks all! Just ordered some Tesmanian ones. Hopefully they do the job.

These were the ones I bought after waiting for months for the Tesla branded ones made by WeatherTech and giving up as they weren't available. The Tesmanian liners are lightweight and provided full coverage and containment of the snow and ice this past winter. I took them out recently and just rinsed the salt off. Original carpet was fully protected.

Reactions: martinitime
I got these. Super stylish and functional. Handmade and $300 for 9 piece. Didn't want black rubber mats. Don't need them as I live in AZ.

I have the TAPTES floor mats and love them. Just did a little review of them if it helps anyone make a decision

Nice review, however, you didn't mention if the ones you had were for the 2020 or 2021 MY. The 2020 ones from Taptes fit terrible on the 2021, especially with the re-designed front seat in the MY. Taptes has the new 2021's listed on their website but I don't think anyone has received a set yet.

Nice review, however, you didn't mention if the ones you had were for the 2020 or 2021 MY. The 2020 ones from Taptes fit terrible on the 2021, especially with the re-designed front seat in the MY. Taptes has the new 2021's listed on their website but I don't think anyone has received a set yet.
Hmm when did they redesign the front seats? Mine was manufactured in Nov 2020 (Dec 2020 delivery), and it's considered a 2021. They fit very nicely. I received my TAPTES floor mats in late Nov 2020. I'll add this info to the description for sure.

Hmm when did they redesign the front seats? Mine was manufactured in Nov 2020 (Dec 2020 delivery), and it's considered a 2021. They fit very nicely. I received my TAPTES floor mats in late Nov 2020. I'll add this info to the description for sure.

They changed the mounting style of the front seats during the refresh. The seat mounts come up at an angle, creating a "pocket" toward the rear of the front floor mats.

OEM All Weather Floor Mats

Many floor mat manufacturers are making revisions to their floor mats to address the revised mount design.

I would have gotten these if they didnt have that Giant 3D badge. lol
These are Maxpider look-a-likes without the logo badge.
Search Amazon for LDCRS
LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats - All Weather Floor Mats - Premium 3D Waterproof Car Mats Without Logo - Heavy Duty Non Slip Floor Liners - Set of 3 (1st & 2nd Row)
https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B08D74G63M/ref=pd_bap_d_rp_1_cr_1?pd_rd_i=B08D74G63M
$179.99

I bought these for the floor mats and Tesmanian for the cargo mats.