Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Premium center console organizer for Tesla Model 3 - special discount

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

3TRAY

Former Vendor
Jan 28, 2019
USA
Hello Model 3 owners,

I want to introduce everyone to the best center console organizer available for the Model 3. The 3TRAY maximizes usable space in the compartment in front of the cup holders. It's great to have such a large space sometimes, but what about a convenient spot for sunglasses, coins, small keys, lip balm, gum/mints or anything else you want at your finger tips?

The 3TRAY is precision designed and sits low enough for the cover to still close, but above items in the bottom of compartment. The interior surfaces feature a lux textured rubber coating to prevent items from sliding or rattling. Sleek matte black ABS match s the interior materials and lives up to the standard that Tesla sets.

How is it different than the others?
There are 3 reasons why the 3TRAY is better than similar products sold elsewhere.
≡ The 3TRAY is injection molded so the plastic is smooth strong and consistent. 3D printed pieces are stratified, not uniform and stringy. 3TRAY fits precisely in the center console.
≡ The 3TRAY has a smooth and soft rubberized coating applied to the entire interior which prevents items from rattling in a quiet EV and prevents damage to items or scratching your glasses lenses. Even if you sprayed plastic-dip on a 3D printed item, it wouldn’t be nearly as nice.
≡ The 3TRAY top lip is flared just right so the organizer sits just beneath the compartment lid but up high enough to still store larger items underneath.

Check out video reviews to see for your self - Teslatunity on Youtube
& TeslaSocial on YouTube

A special offer for TMC members
As a limited-time special offer for TMC members, use code TMCFORUM for 10% your purchase of the 3TRAY. Amazon prime members get free fast shipping.

I am confident you will love the 3TRAY premium center console organizer. Check out the ratings and reviews some of our satisfied customers have posted. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_0995 copy-white.jpg
    IMG_0995 copy-white.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_1005 small-car.jpeg
    IMG_1005 small-car.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Reactions: apearson
Thanks for your business!

The 3TRAY is far superior to any other similar organizer tray. The fit & finish are much better, the quality of the plastic and the coating are much nicer. No one has ever told me that they wanted to return their 3TRAY in favor of a cheaper knock-off; but many people have told me that they tried a cheaper tray and hated it compared to the 3TRAY.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thanks!