TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Premium Center Console - Piano Black

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by supratachophobia, Jul 2, 2016.

1. supratachophobia

supratachophobia Active Member

Premium Center Console for sale, Piano Black finish. $600 OBO. Some slight wear and tear on the piano black finish, just a few microswirls. There is one modification I had to make. There is material removed from below the cell phone area, picture attached. This was so that I could use flush mount 90' USB connectors. And it also makes a great spot to hide.... small stuff. It's completely hidden by the piece that goes in place there to cover the charging cable.

IMG_20160702_105619.jpg

Let me know if you are going to have your service center install it, because they will have all the mounting hardware (four screws I think, but verify with them when you schedule your install). However, if you are going to do it yourself, I'll make sure you get all the installation materials needed to install. And if you send me your phone type, I'll try to make sure you get the right charging connector for the dock (I have the android one with the modified USB C 3.0 to allow for a cell phone case on the phone, it's yours if you need it).

Other than that, this is a perfectly OEM Premium Center Console. A must have for Model S in my opinion.

2. aznt1217

aznt1217 Active Member

Do you have pictures of the entire console?

3. supratachophobia

Do you mean fully assembled but outside of the car? Or just photos like I'm attaching? IMG_20160702_161106.jpg IMG_20160702_161017.jpg

4. aznt1217

aznt1217 Active Member

Those pics are fine, but now I hate it because I am debating... whether or not to get it...

5. supratachophobia

I know, it feels so right to have such a great place to store stuff, as well as two adjustable cup holders, and a home for your cell phone.

You are going to hate it even more when I tempt you with free shipping to any one of the 48 contiguous states.....

6. supratachophobia

I had a buyer fall through and this thing is ready to go. $550 with free shipping which is the same deal I worked out with the other buyer.

7. cab

cab Member

PM Sent