Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Center Console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I dropped my car in today to install the Premium Center Console which I ordered back in Sept 2014. No one inform me that it has arrived until I ask service center and when they check with my VIN, they said oh .. it's here.
The service adviser said it's going to be HK$5xxx but my confirmation email quoted me US$600 for Piano Black.

Thank you for your interest in the Tesla Model S Premium Center Console. We have added you to the waitlist for a console with the Piano Black décor to match your interior. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated date of delivery for our customers in Asia at this time.

Depending on décor choice, the Premium Center Console ranges from $600-$800 as an option with new vehicle orders, and from $800-$1000 as a service installed aftermarket accessory. The difference in price is due to increased expense related to shipping and installation time at the local Tesla service center.
We recognize that the Premium Center Console option was not available at the time you ordered, therefore we are offering you the Premium Center Console at the Factory Order price. Shipping and service installation are complimentary.

Detailed North America pricing for each décor style:
Piano Black $600
Lacewood $650
Obeche Wood Gloss $650
Obeche Wood Matt $650
Carbon Fibre $800

An iPhone Lightning Cable Dock Kit or a micro-USB phone dock kit is also available at no additional charge, and you will have the opportunity to add one when we contact you to finalize your order.

You will be contacted once we reach your position on the waitlist and a console is ready to ship to your local service center.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Krista
http://shop.teslamotors.com
p 510.896.6417 | e [email protected]

hkd5330 is with installation, parts only is hk$4700. Not sure if u can buy it without installation

This is what I got from the email confirmation. So I guess since our cars are the earlier ones, we should be offered complimentary installation.

We recognize that the Premium Center Console option was not available at the time you ordered, therefore we are offering you the Premium Center Console at the Factory Order price. Shipping and service installation are complimentary.

I've just installed mine today! I think it's a fantastic console, although mine didn't come with the lightning dock (Mr. Yau said he'll do it for me once the dock arrives). Free installation (complimentary from Tesla Online Store).

Very happy with HK's Service team and very happy with the console, it looks much much better now. Will post pictures soon.

Finally installed the Premium Console which I ordered back in Sept 2014 through Tesla online store.
US$600 (Free installation fee)

I think it makes huge difference.

P1400419.JPG
P1400425.JPG
P1400427.JPG
P1400436.JPG
P1400437.JPG
P1400438.JPG
P1400440.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Oh... it's missing the lightning dock which it supposed to come with.,

HKD5330 including installation, functions really well and got lucky just calling up the service centre. Note of warning, you need to push the sliding lid down slightly before pushing it open. Spent a few minutes thinking mine was stuck/broken! Tesla will contact me when the lightening dock comes into stock.

HKD5330 including installation, functions really well and got lucky just calling up the service centre. Note of warning, you need to push the sliding lid down slightly before pushing it open. Spent a few minutes thinking mine was stuck/broken! Tesla will contact me when the lightening dock comes into stock.

I had the same issue, it was a bit hard to open the slide. I thought it was not very well installed. By the way, is the lightening dock you mentioned in the price of HK$5330?? I was told I need to pay extra for that.