Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity Included

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks guys,

I missed it inside the Tesla app. It shows an expiration date one year from the day I purchased the car (March 2023) What threw me off is that my credit card was just charged the monthly subscription fee but that was apparently for the car I just sold.

I disputed the charge online with my credit card app and it was immediately credited back to the account.

Too bad they do not give you one month or one year free FSD. As much as I like basic summons (often show and tell) and the chime upon green traffic light, it's hard for me to justify the $12K.

You also get Autopark, Navigate on Autopilot, and Auto Lane Change. I'm not saying that's worth $12k, but it's more than Summon.

Yes, my last two model MS's had those features. I think I used Autopark once. Navigate on autopilot and automatic Lane change was nice but more of a novelty for me.

I even signed up for the safety score program on my last car but quickly realized that it made no sense driving like a granny when you have one of the fastest production cars in the world.

Don't get me wrong, I would like the whole FSD package and I would play around with it a bit but I can't justify buying it for the third time. Driving the Plaid "manually" is just too much fun!

Yes, my last two model MS's had those features. I think I used Autopark once. Navigate on autopilot and automatic Lane change was nice but more of a novelty for me.
I think the only feature I would miss if I had basic AP is Auto Lane Change. I sometimes use Navigate on Autopilot but it doesn’t add much value over Autosteer (for me), and I never use Autopark or Summon.

I just received my new model S last week and the app states that my Premium Connectivity expires 8/24/23. Yet it says subscribe underneath and asks for money. It says the same thing in the car. I only have Tidal and streaming as my music apps beside radio. What gives with Tesla?

My Premium Connectivity expired a couple of days ago. Voice commands seem to work fine. The only thing I hate is the Premium Connectivity expired message (connected to the music app) Can't swipe it away. I really don't want to see an ad every time I drive the car. I can hide it with the backup app but I should be able to just say no leave me alone.

Just to update my post on streaming apps I had inadvertently shut them off when I wanted to not show the paid subscription apps.
I guess I will wait until my free premium subscription is about to retire before re-subscribing. Sure miss my FREE supercharging on my old 2017 model!