Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity Model 3 SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well it was fun while it lasted, but I don't think I'll bite.

Although you essentially have free Spotify in your car with this (if you don't sign in), which is over £10 by itself. Admittedly you cant take this with you when you leave the car...

Technically it's not a bad deal for basically a data sim in your car... And Spotify on top of that.

I'd you already pay for spotify its not that great.

The issue is you get all that free already, you can still do all the neflix/kareoke bits with a hotspot. So really the only things you don't get is

* Live Traffic Visualization
* Satellite-View Maps

And for that alone + the convenience of not having to setting up and connecting to your hotspot before you drive..... Not sure it's worth it.

Well I never, seems that on FB someone with a new lease has been told there's going to be no account management available for lease customers and as such premium membership will be free as you cant pay for it online.
That fits with me as I'm a lease, but still have full online ability.

Wonder how they will sort supercharger cc then.

No change on my account, I’ve had the car since November. I’ve also noticed they’ve removed eligle upgrades such as rear heated seats from the app.

Hmm. Mine actually showed the Premium Connectivity upgrade online for a few days and then it disappeared and my account online states "Free Unlimited" under Premium Connectivity. However if I go out into my car, it still says 18 May expiry. My concern is that we get to the 18th of May, premium connectivity goes away and then we have to wait ages for Tesla to sort it out.

Checked it on the screen

FmkHuOwKR32l6OfMBfQWVQ.jpg

Last edited: