TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Premium Connectivity not enabled

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by skierrob, Dec 30, 2019.

1. skierrob

skierrob Member

Picked up my car yesterday (all wheel drive long range). Account says I have complimentary premium connectivity until December 30, 2020. But my vehicle shows standard connectivity only.

Spoke with Tesla support on the phone this morning. They said one part of my account shows the premium connectivity but another does not and that they think I may not be eligible for the free trial when I am. They are escalating to a different team that should get back to me within 3 to 5 days allegedly. Hopefully they get it fixed soon. :(

They did say they would email me my case information but I never received an email which worries me.

Any advice on how else to get this fixed with Tesla's team?

Robert

2. jjrandorin

jjrandorin Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums

have you tried contacting your delivery contact?

3. skierrob

skierrob Member

No but no one in the buena park store is answering their phones. Might need to drive there instead.

4. AnonNJ

AnonNJ Track mode, smack mode!

I just lost premium features on 2019.40.50.5

I'm all paid up. I think this may be a Tesla centralized issue or firmware related.

5. skierrob

skierrob Member

Interesting. If you go in your car does it say you are subscribed to standard connectivity instead of premium? Or did you just lose features?

6. AnonNJ

Just lost the features. Web browser is telling me to connect to wifi. Caraoke not working. No Sat view on the nav.

I'm very much still "premium".

7. skierrob

skierrob Member

In my case, the car very clearly tells me I'm "standard" instead of "premium". :(

8. henchman24

henchman24 Member

Same here... guessing the switch is causing some issues.

9. AnonNJ

This is what I'm assuming. I fired off a note to Tesla informing, but imagine this is a difficult transition and the issues are likely already known and in resolution.