Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity not enabled

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my car yesterday (all wheel drive long range). Account says I have complimentary premium connectivity until December 30, 2020. But my vehicle shows standard connectivity only.

Spoke with Tesla support on the phone this morning. They said one part of my account shows the premium connectivity but another does not and that they think I may not be eligible for the free trial when I am. They are escalating to a different team that should get back to me within 3 to 5 days allegedly. Hopefully they get it fixed soon. :(

They did say they would email me my case information but I never received an email which worries me.

Any advice on how else to get this fixed with Tesla's team?

Robert

Picked up my car yesterday (all wheel drive long range). Account says I have complimentary premium connectivity until December 30, 2020. But my vehicle shows standard connectivity only.

Spoke with Tesla support on the phone this morning. They said one part of my account shows the premium connectivity but another does not and that they think I may not be eligible for the free trial when I am. They are escalating to a different team that should get back to me within 3 to 5 days allegedly. Hopefully they get it fixed soon. :(

They did say they would email me my case information but I never received an email which worries me.

Any advice on how else to get this fixed with Tesla's team?

Robert

have you tried contacting your delivery contact?