Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium connectivity now only 30 day trial?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure how long this was put in place but I just noticed that the premium connectivity on a new purchase Model Y LR and Performance is now only 30 day free trial instead of the year free trial. The same for the Model 3 as well. Did this just happen with the $1k price increase on 3/10 ?
When I picked up my Model 3 last September I was given one free year of service.

Here is information directly from teslas website (new model 3 and Y ordered after October 15th)

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 9.04.09 PM.png

$99 for a year is so low its not even worth this thread to discuss it. Spread that out over 5 years of ownership, the $500 pales in comparison to the recent price increases over the last 12 months.

Now, if they raise the price....different story.
Sure no problem. Tesla nickel and dime stuff is good for you I guess. Just keep raising the vehicles prices every few months. increase FSD by $2k to $12k for software with zero improvements and remove radar with increased results in phantom braking remove lumbar to save $50 in a motor and pad and take away a minuscule $100 freebie for connectivity to new owners. I guess a $60k vehicles doesn’t get you those added values.