Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium connectivity now only 30 days

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order TypePremium Connectivity Trial Eligibility
New orders of Model S and Model X on or after July 1, 2018Yes, one year starting from delivery date
Inventory orders of Model S and Model X on or after July 1, 2018Yes, one year starting from delivery date
New orders of Model 3 and Model Y ordered on or after October 15, 2021Yes, 30 days starting from delivery date
Inventory orders of Model 3 and Model Y ordered on or after October 15, 2021Yes, 30 days starting from delivery date
Used car orders on or after January 9, 2020Yes, 30 days starting from delivery date
Tesla cars purchased privately and transferred ownership on or after January 21, 2020 without an active Premium Connectivity trialYes, 30 days starting from ownership transfer date
Tesla cars purchased privately and transferred ownership on or after January 21, 2020 with an active Premium Connectivity trialYes, for the duration of the initial trial period

source: Tesla reduces premium connectivity free period to 30 days for Model 3 and Model Y

• Informative
Reactions: Audietron
Order TypePremium Connectivity Trial Eligibility
New orders of Model S and Model X on or after July 1, 2018Yes, one year starting from delivery date
Inventory orders of Model S and Model X on or after July 1, 2018Yes, one year starting from delivery date
New orders of Model 3 and Model Y ordered on or after October 15, 2021Yes, 30 days starting from delivery date
Inventory orders of Model 3 and Model Y ordered on or after October 15, 2021Yes, 30 days starting from delivery date
Used car orders on or after January 9, 2020Yes, 30 days starting from delivery date
Tesla cars purchased privately and transferred ownership on or after January 21, 2020 without an active Premium Connectivity trialYes, 30 days starting from ownership transfer date
Tesla cars purchased privately and transferred ownership on or after January 21, 2020 with an active Premium Connectivity trialYes, for the duration of the initial trial period

source: Tesla reduces premium connectivity free period to 30 days for Model 3 and Model Y
I ordered SR+ LFP end of august took deliver 09/17 they charged me today Oct 18th for the month. Was I mot suppose to be grandfathered to the year since it was before oct 15th ?

I ordered SR+ LFP end of august took deliver 09/17 they charged me today Oct 18th for the month. Was I mot suppose to be grandfathered to the year since it was before oct 15th ?
if you click the source, there is a blurb about M3 SR plus....
"That period of time was 30 days for the Standard Range Plus Model 3 and a year for other versions of the Model 3, Model Y, Model S, and Model X."

Reactions: Taureans77