Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity Package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't seen anything since last year when they announced that everything ordered on July 1 and onward would be charged yearly for this service...

So, I guess we wait until July of this year to see what's up...

Because Tesla come up with the $35K, and advertise standard, partial and premium interior, I would expect those of us that are in Premium interior won't get charge.

-Satellite-view maps with live traffic visualization and navigation

Nothing indicates it is a one year free subscription, and the number of people complain about price dropped after Jan 1, 2019, they just won't.

• Informative
Reactions: ronin
Because Tesla come up with the $35K, and advertise standard, partial and premium interior, I would expect those of us that are in Premium interior won't get charge.

-Satellite-view maps with live traffic visualization and navigation

Nothing indicates it is a one year free subscription, and the number of people complain about price dropped after Jan 1, 2019, they just won't.
See balbamrah's post here for a summary sheet apparently provided by Tesla sales. If it's accurately sourced, it clearly states that Premium interiors come with a one year of free Premium Connectivity.

• Informative
Reactions: ronin and Runt8