Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity paid for but showing as expired in Tesla account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Premium Connectivity stopped working on my 2019 Model S. I have it on Autopay with a credit card, and the card has been charged. When I look up my Tesla account on the app (or on a computer), it says that Premium Connectivity "Expired Feb 1, 2022". Problem is, it's still January...

The Tesla account does not show the January payment, but the credit card does show that the charge went through.

Some kind of computer glitch on Tesla's end, I suppose. But who to get to respond and fix it? I put in a service request with the closest service center, but 48 hours have gone by with no response. Getting irritating.

Has anyone else had this happen? Any magic phone number or email to Tesla Billing to get this fixed?

Yes, SAME issue here.

My online account showed that my premium expired Jan 1, 2022, but I never canceled and was on autopay, too. CC showed a transaction on Jan 2.

I opened a service request on Jan 4, around 2pm and today (Jan 5), I checked around 4pm and it was restored.

My guess is Tesla had some internal accounting incident. Hopefully yours gets resolved soon.

An update. The local service center sent me a message that I had to take this up with Customer Service, and gave me an 800 number to call. I called, was on hold about 15 minutes, then was helped by an agent. He acknowledged there was a problem on their end. After another 15 minutes, he conceded defeat and said he would send it to someone else to solve.

Maybe tomorrow.

Tim