Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium connectivity SR+ in NZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I now see that for me:
> Complimentary Period Ending on 18 May 2020
Pity it has never started. I wonder if I subscribe they would manage to work out how to activate it seen they can't work out how to do it for the complimentary period!

Just discovery that it has been activated (since yesterday} so I get until the 18th next month to try it out. I had sent a request for a status update from Tesla in the last few days. Got no reply but maybe it caused some action.

More good news, Free Premium Connectivity has been expanded to M3
with premium interior ordered on or before June 30, 2019

I don't remember any mention of having to pay for premium connectivity
with premium interior on the Tesla website, back when orders were 1st opened for M3

Thanks Tesla for fixing this!

con-change.jpg

Tesla extends free for life Premium Connectivity to more Australia and New Zealand customers | The Driven

Connectivity

More good news, Free Premium Connectivity has been expanded to M3
with premium interior ordered on or before June 30, 2019

I don't remember any mention of having to pay for premium connectivity
with premium interior on the Tesla website, back when orders were 1st opened for M3

Thanks Tesla for fixing this!

View attachment 536734

Tesla extends free for life Premium Connectivity to more Australia and New Zealand customers | The Driven

Connectivity
Yes I have to thank Tesla for clarifying this too
Well done

In the last update I saw it started saying in the car my subscription would expire. When I ordered (May 2019) it was included with no mention of a subscription so thought I was going to have to discuss with Tesla after the lockdown. Really glad I don’t have to do anything now. After seeing this thread, I checked and the car and my account both now say ‘included’. Nice