Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity Toronto to Windsor 401k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello - I was in Ontario over the last week and traveled from Port Hope to Windsor via the 401. I was trying to listen to TuneIn Radio via Tesla Connectivity and it was constantly dropping out. Has anyone else experience connectivity issues traveling that route? I was able to use my phone to stream TuneIn Radio just fine.

Also - noticed while using Superchargers in Comber, Woodstock and Port Hope that I was not able to connect to my car via the Tesla app to see what percentage of charge I was at. Curious if this has happened to others too?

Once, I got back in the USA, TuneIn worked fine via Tesla Connectivity. Thanks!

Sorry - posted 401k. Duh! Obviously should be 401. :)

Hello - I was in Ontario over the last week and traveled from Port Hope to Windsor via the 401. I was trying to listen to TuneIn Radio via Tesla Connectivity and it was constantly dropping out. Has anyone else experience connectivity issues traveling that route? I was able to use my phone to stream TuneIn Radio just fine.

Also - noticed while using Superchargers in Comber, Woodstock and Port Hope that I was not able to connect to my car via the Tesla app to see what percentage of charge I was at. Curious if this has happened to others too?

Once, I got back in the USA, TuneIn worked fine via Tesla Connectivity. Thanks!

Sorry - posted 401k. Duh! Obviously should be 401. :)
I getting connectivity issues on a regular basis where my car will drop from LTE to 3G and then nothing for a while and it will come back. IMO Teslas don't play well with the Canadian cell phone providers for some reason. These are at times when my phone maintains a strong signal.

FYI I have a 2014 Model S that was upgraded from 3G to LTE several years ago.