Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium connectivity trial length

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you who purchased a used Model X what does it report on Tesla.com regarding your Premium Connectivity? I am looking now as I was curious and it just says "Free Unlimited" (screenshot below). Does that imply that it is lifetime?

upload_2020-1-28_10-5-11.png

For those of you who purchased a used Model X what does it report on Tesla.com regarding your Premium Connectivity? I am looking now as I was curious and it just says "Free Unlimited" (screenshot below). Does that imply that it is lifetime?

View attachment 505096

Connectivity

Yes, as per the above. Any used S or X purchased before January 9th, 2020, will have free lifetime premium connectivity.

i just ordered mine.. still got supercharger unlimited...

what is premium connectivity unlimited?

Premium Connectivity FREE Unlimited = Free Premium Connectivity. All new vehicles ordered after July 2018 do NOT have it. All Used vehicles ordered on January 9th, 2020 or later do NOT have it.

After your 1 year anniversary of your vehicle, you will have to pay in order to continue to use the Premium features (entertainment/connectivity related).