Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium connectivity - Used Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery of my 2015 S85 on 4/20/19 and I have unlimited

It’s interesting because I had the warning that mine would expire on 12/31/19, but it never did and then about a month later it changed and said “premium connectivity included” on the car and in my account
Got it. What I posted was for new car orders. Here’s what it says about used cars purchased directly from Tesla.

How are used Tesla cars affected by this policy?
All used Tesla cars purchased on or before January 8, 2020 will continue to have the Premium Connectivity features described above at no cost for the lifetime of the car, and will be active for future owners if sold privately.

All used Tesla cars purchased on or after January 9, 2020 will receive Standard Connectivity and are eligible to upgrade to Premium Connectivity. A 30-Day trial of Premium Connectivity is provided on delivery and can be upgraded to Premium Connectivity from the Tesla Account.

I just took delivery of my MX this week. During the sales process, the car was listed as having a 30-day trial for premium connectivity. However, now that I bought the car, my account says "premium unlimited". I'm certainly not complaining, but just odd that it's so inconsistent.