Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium connectivity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see the same. At least streaming still works. Not surprised to see them cut this off but to do so before giving us a chance to purchase premium connectivity?

I'd be delighted if this allows them to delay introducing the subscription charge in Canada for a while. Turning on wifi hotspot for video is no biggie, but turning it on for music every drive would be a bore.

Reactions: fidodido
Got in my car to head to my in laws and noticed that my car had the map and traffic buttons.

June 2019 SR+ build, no fsd, and no option to purchase connectivity in the Tesla app.

Theater mode was disabled yesterday and it is back on with LTE. Sweet Christmas surprise from Tesla

Reactions: bookfast
I didn't know Tesla could push configuration updates between software updates although it seems they did. Last night (Dec. 24th) I had nothing but music streaming, tonight (Dec. 25th) all streaming services are back (including Netflix, Youtube, etc) and I now have navigation Satellite View and traffic visualizations on my FSD SR+. Very very awesome.

I really hope this sticks...

I didn't know Tesla could push configuration updates between software updates although it seems they did. Last night (Dec. 24th) I had nothing but music streaming, tonight (Dec. 25th) all streaming services are back (including Netflix, Youtube, etc) and I now have navigation Satellite View and traffic visualizations on my FSD SR+. Very very awesome.

I really hope this sticks...

Until you have to pay for it (which I will).